Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Travel in Stye

Travel in Stye

When I travel I want to look stylish, but more importantly, I want to be comfortable.  You can never go wrong with a comfy pair of jeans but don't underestimate a skirt or dress with leggings.  Make sure your shoes are easy to slip on and off and not to wear too much jewelery so you can make going through security as painless as possible.  I do like wearing a watch so I don't have to keep pulling my phone out in the airport and to check the time when I'm on the plane and my phone is dead in my purse.  There are more and more cute backpacks coming out that make toting them around NOT transport you back to high school.  If I bring a tote, I like to make sure it's one with a zipper so if it falls down when I put it under the seat in front of me, all my stuff doesn't fall out.  Depending on your flight time, a full face of make up might be totally useless after awhile, so keep it simple with a moisturizing tinted lip balm like Burt's Bees, Revlon, or Clinique.  Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment